Monday, 26 December 2016

Frankfurt Christmas Market 2016 ♥

Last weekend I went to Frankfurt Germany for the weekend. Last year I was going to go with a friend from uni but we had too many deadlines as we were in our final year. It has always been a dream of mine to visit a German Christmas market, and it has finally come true. 

Pretty Christmas bauble decorations at a stall.

Drinking Glühwein to warm myself up. You pay a 3 deposit for the mug and can either keep it, or return the mug for your €3. I chose to keep the mug of course, as a lovely souvenir.  

A store selling lebkuchen at the market, they have cute little messages on them. 


Lets not forget the infamous bratwurst. I have a confession to make...this was the first time that I ever tried a bratwurst, even though I have been to Germany 3 times. I was impressed, it is not just a plain sausage there is seasoning such as sage and rosemary. 


A stall selling roasted nuts. I have no idea what any of them are so I bought a bag with all different mixes. 

                      
                  llondon leopard
                        xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Leopard ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig