Sunday, 16 October 2016

Autumn Tag 2016♥


Image result for autumn tag


 1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?

I know that Autumn has arrived when I step out in a dress and freeze to death. Well actually...I'm from England so we pretty much freeze to death 360 days in a year. So I guess we know Autumn is here when all the shops start to bring out their cute little sweaters and ankle boots. I am making it one of my goals to try a pumpkin latte this year.

2. What is your favourite Fall scent?

To be honest I have never really had a favourite seasonal scent. But the scent that I do tend to wear during autumn and winter is "Cerruti 1881" which is a French scent. The smell genuinely lingers and I'm happy that it's price has decreased over the last few years.


3. What is your favourite Autumn colour?

I quite like tan/camel as a nice autumn colour. I feel like it adds a nice boost to my wardrobe...not too bright...not too dull. 

4. What is your favourite Fall drink?

Definitely ginger tea, I make it from scratch with crushed ginger and honey to sweeten it up. Second in line would be Starbucks hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows. 

5. What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Fall?

"How to get away with murder" just launched season 3, so I can't wait to spend my evenings curled up in bed watching it.

6. What is your favourite Fall fashion trend?

To be honest I am not the girliest of girls. Yes of course I sometimes like to dress nicely but generally I couldn't care less about trends. I would rather spend that spare £40 on a plane ticket to France, than a clothing item that nobody will care about after a few months. I will only follow a fashion trend if I genuinely love the way it looks.

7. What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity?

Sitting inside next to the radiator...with leopard print pyjamas and fluffy socks on...and a glass of red wine...watching a horror movie. 

8. What is your favourite makeup look come autumnal weather? 

Like I said before...I am not particularly concerned with makeup/fashion. I always have the same look which consists of liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, and lipstick. But I guess I'll throw in a little bronze or brown lipstick during autumn.



                    llondon leopard
                           xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Leopard ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig