Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Superdrug Humidity Make Up Haul ♥


Okay I know what you're thinking. Why on earth does somebody from Britain need to worry about "humidity proof" makeup?. We never see sun in England, people pull out their shades the minute it hits the 15 degree mark. It's actually been quite warm this week but that is not the reason for this haul. I'll be off to Thailand next week to volunteer as an English teacher for a couple of weeks. So I figured that I may as well prepare for the heat in case I suddenly feel the need to cake my face. 

1. Collection 2000 face primer


2. Sleek Barekissed illuminator 


3. Sleek creme to powder foundation



4. Collection 2000 eye primer 


5. B makeup brush cleanser 



              llondon leopard
                    xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Leopard ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig