Sunday, 29 November 2015

Remember November ♥

Good evening darling.
I thought I would provide a little update of this week. It has been extremely hectic but I am glad that it is over.

Korean Dining 
Tuesday is generally my longest day at uni, but this week I had to skip my 4pm seminar for some group work preparation. My friend suggested that we go to a Korean restaurant afterwards. So three of us went for dinner. I ordered a "seafood bibimbap", which is rice mixed with egg and vegetables.     

Black Friday Shopping 
Yesterday I went black Friday shopping in the afternoon. Seeing as I had to cancel my tickets to Belgium (because of the current situation), I decided to make the most of the day. Bought a couple of bath melts from lush, some aromatherapy oils, and a jumper from gap.   

presentation assessments ♥
There has been two presentation deadlines this week, both with consecutive dates. I did an individual one on Tuesday, and a group one on Wednesday. I hope these next 6 months fly by so I can just graduate and be done.

llondon leopard
xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Leopard ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig