Friday, 23 October 2015

The Joys Of Autumn♥




Oh how I love Autumn. The leaves take on a citrus colour, and eventually turn to crisp and fall off. That refreshing feeling of nature when you can hear the birds chirping in the morning. When you leave your house at the start of the day, and you see a squirrel rummaging for nuts through the crisp orange leaves. You can enjoy a pumpkin latte next to the radiator, as you watch the raindrops trickle down the window...in blissful silence.

I love the feeling of keeping your toes curled up in Primark fluffy socks. Sucking in the warmth of knitted sweaters and cashmere scarves, as you patiently wait at the bus stop. Most people in London despise autumn, as it signals the future arrival of icy winds and frostbitten fingers. But not me...I love it. Autumn in Europe is quite a significant season. The preparation for Christmas begins with sales. The cities transform in to a magical sort of land. With different colours of tinsel glistening in every shop window. The smell of ginger and cinnamon, as seasonal menu's return for the run up to Christmas. You can get a candle in so many pretty flavours. On my recent trip to Paris I smelt a spiced apple candle, and it was divine. I guess every season has It's benefits but I love autumn the most...  


  
                Happy Autumn 
                



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Leopard ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig