Thursday, 1 October 2015

Snippets Of London Fashion Week 2015 ♥

London Fashion Week is something which I became interested in about a year ago. I do sometimes like to update my wardrobe every now and again, but I'm not particularly a fashion conscious person. I feel that you can make anything look chic, as long as you add a couple of bold statement accessories. So I went to London Fashion weekend on Friday 25th September 2015. I went with a Luxe ticket, as I figured that it is better to splash out and gain the full experience as it is a once in a lifetime opportunity...


    ...So upon arriving at the venue the first place I headed to was the Luxe Lounge. As a Luxe ticket holder there were many perks, and as you can see unlimited Champagne was one of them. So I took a seat and sipped on a couple of glasses, whilst enjoying the cute little canapes that were being handed out. We were also given a gift bag full of amazing freebies.



...there were many little clothing racks and displays set up. Lots of designer items were available at a cheaper price. Most of the pieces that I saw were unique, like these shoes pictured below.


and of course the models...

I love catwalk shows, and have always wanted to see one. As a Luxe ticket holder I got a front row seat to a trend catwalk show. It was nice seeing the models prance around on the catwalk with their heads held high. I filmed my whole experience at London Fashion Week including the catwalk, which can be viewed by clicking below:


llondon leopard
xoxo







SHARE:

2 comments

  1. It is clear that you had a splendid time at the London Fashion Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

© London Leopard ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig