Friday, 17 April 2015

April Inspirations ♥




FASHION

so it's now spring and the trench coat is one of my current inspirations this month. I just think that they are so chic and adan element of sophistication to any outfit. I just ordered one from asos and can't wait to put it to use this  spring/summer. double sided earrings are another thing I have taken a liking to recently. They have been on the fashion scene for a while now. Cigarette trousers are also a fashion idea I've been thinking about toying with this Spring. They come in all sorts of cute patterns and prints. I've been stuck in jeans all winter so this should be an interesting addition to the closet. 


TRAVELS
Scandinavian countries seem to have captured my interest this month. I'love to visit Norway or Sweden in particular. Along with Mediterranean countries, Scandinavia is my favourite part of Europe. Oh and it is about time I got myself a car. I've been kidding myself that i'm  waiting until I get a graduate job. But to be honest It's probably because I'm too scared to drive on the motorway. 



LIFE
Seeing as its final deadline/ exam period in a month, the stress is on. Yoga is something new that I am inspired to try, to see if it helps. YouTube is always there for self-learning so there are no excuses. Revision notes and colourful post it notes will feature heavily in my inspirations this month. Call me a weirdo...but I honestly won't study if I can't see any bright colours. One of the most welcoming signs of spring is that fresh smell of air. But the flowers are also just as important. English roses, dutch tulips...they're all beautiful.



London Leopard
xoxo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Leopard ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig