Friday, 10 April 2015

A mini beauty haul: Greece Edition ♥

       when it comes to beauty products I'm not so fussed to be honest. I honestly buy makeup about twice a year and that is it. But towards the end of my trip in Greece I somehow realised that I had some extra euros left. The conversion rate from pound to euro is okay but euro back to pound...mmmm no thankyou ( made that mistake in Spain). So I went on a little beauty haul in Greece and during the transit in Athens duty free. 

  (please note: this is not a review as I have not used any of the products yet)



Erre Due refreshing cleansing water, and Erre Due gentle cleansing milk.


Aptiva moisturising face mask with aloe, and Korres cucumber eye mask.



                              London Leopard
                                   XOXO
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Leopard ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig