Monday, 19 January 2015

Winter Tag♥


Do you like the cold?
I absolutely love the cold. Not sure if it is because I was born in the winter but I prefer it to the summer. The thought of cuddling up to a nice hot drink whilst watching the frost form outside...awesome ;)


What is your favourite winter drink?

Hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows.


What are your top 3 winter clothing items?

Uggs definitely, I own three different pairs and practically live in them. A fur style coat, which I update every year.
Leggings, which are not actually warm enough but so comfy :(.



Does it snow where you live?

Maybe in my dreams ha ha. To be honest London only gets snow
once every few years. Hoping and praying that it will snow this winter.


Favourite winter memory?

erm... can't think of one.




                                           London Leopard 

                                  xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© London Leopard ♥ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig